slider

3/26/13

project life: week 12

i can't believe we are almost to april.  

this year has definitely flown by.

which makes me even more grateful for project life.  i love that our everyday is simply captured.  

and this week was super simple to put together.  not too many words this week, and a few little tidbits here and there....


i used the back of a few cards from the previous week, which made putting the left side together super easy.  i added the "today" circle from the neverland printables at studio calico to the outside of the page protector to give the spread a little more dimension.  and since i used a tag on last week's spread, i just added a small picture to the back of the tag/vellum pocket instead of filling the pocket with a full photo.


here's a closer look at each side...







i've been getting lots of emails and questions about where i get my journaling cards, etc... so i thought i would add my supplies at the end of each post....

if you have any questions, just leave me a message or email me!!

happy tuesday everyone!








3 comments:

  1. wonderful pages, so bright Great your choice of using white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how clean and crisp your layout looks. Really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are always so refreshing and pretty. I love that you includes a handwriting sample. I can't wait until my 2 year old can write so I can add hers in!

    ReplyDelete