slider

11/26/13

art class 2...

i am such a big fan of wilna furstenburg.  i love everything she creates and she is one of the most inspiring people i have ever watched or listened to!  joining her for art class 2 over at two peas in a bucket was a no brainer for me.  i loved the first class and still re-watch the videos when i need inspiration.  art class 2 is just as amazing.  i was struck by the "create" bug after watching her this weekend and made so many fun and beautiful projects. they are my faves….

take a look!!










all of these layouts were inspired by lesson 12 of art class 2, which is all about gesso.  i wish you could see these in person!  i just love them all so much!!  

anyone else in art class 2???  












6 comments:

  1. I am in this class and was in the first....I LOVE her creative spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely making me want to take this class...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your layouts are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chacune de tes pages est une merveille !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just signed up for art class 2 as well! These LOs are stunning...x

    ReplyDelete