slider

11/10/13

elle's studio: november gallery

hi and happy sunday!!

the november gallery is live at elle's studio today!  and that means a new kit is out today too!!



i created a lovely layered layout using the november kit and a few of the november cut files.


"thankful"
the leaves are from the tags in the cut file set.  i just trimmed around the leaf part of the tag and cut those individually.


and i had so much fun playing around with the new noel collection this month.  and those wood veneers….swoon!  the wood veneers are going fassssst so get yours before they are gone!!

i'm loving white space with a pop of color this month.  the reds just jump right off the page to me!!

here's a look at my favorite layout for this month!  you can see my other project in the design team gallery and i'll post it to my blog later this month!!  :)


"believe"
i love this photo of my daughter and son picking out a tree last year.  so beautiful and so simple.  
i wanted my photo to be the main focus of my page, so i kept my background very neutral.  i started by layering on a piece of the snowflake patterned paper from the noel collection on one side and then sewed it into place.  then i trimmed a piece of the snowflake vellum (so pretty) and added it to the other side of my card stock.  to add a little more dreaminess to the page, i only sewed three of the sides down and then sprinkled in some of the wood veneer on that side.  then i sewed the top up!!  i love the effect and blur!!  

thanks so much for stopping by today!!  be sure to check out the design team gallery for much more inspiration!  everything is so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment