slider

11/19/13

gossamer blue: project life week 41

i can't believe we are closing in on the end of the year.  the second book of my 2013 project life album is getting pretty full, but i'm determined to get the whole year in two albums!!  

today, i am sharing week 41 of my album.  i put this spread together using the november life pages kit from gossamer blue.  i love how the pops of red just jump off the page.


nothing too out of the ordinary for this week…..dentist appointments, grocery shopping, baths….


i loved the life pages printables this month and added quite a few to my spread.  i also cut apart several of the journaling cards and added those as little tags…


my new fave is adding photos to text….  just something a little different!!

and that's it!  moving right along in my album!  how is your book coming?

3 comments:

  1. Love how you did your title Yard Sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. I have trouble taking photo of my project life layout. Can you tell me how you do it? is very good photos. thanks in advance. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely! I like your style so much :)

    ReplyDelete