slider

11/1/13

hello november...

november is here and there is so much goodness to share with you today!!

first up….


issue 3 of jot magazine is now available for viewing.  it's beyond amazing.  it's full of christmas goodness!!!

i contributed a few projects for the magazine and i'm so excited to see them in print!  here's a little peek of my projects!!  you can see more pictures and details in the magazine!!




moving on….


i decided to write some of my dreams for my children down on paper.  i typed them onto vellum and layered them on top of that beautiful floral paper from crate paper



i am also on the my mind's eye blog today sharing the november challenge.  here's a peek at my layout!!  stop by the mme blog for more pictures and to play along!


hope you are having an awesome day!
thanks so much for stopping by!!  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment