slider

2/24/14

two peas in a bucket: "stuff that makes me happy" and a freebie


i have a "capture" video up at two peas in a bucket today.  this month is all about "me" so i decided to put together a spread about all of the things that make me happy.  you can see more of my process and how i altered this design f page protector in the video.







i also put together a little layered template freebie for anyone who wants to create a similar layout using the 3x4 pocket sizes.  i've included one template that has a white border (like my project life spread above), as well as one that is borderless.  you can download the templates here.  

thanks so much for stopping by today!!  happy monday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I don't think there is a single LO/mini book/project of yours that I don't like! You are extremely talented but it is your clean, minimalistic yet pretty style that keeps me coming back for more!!

    ReplyDelete