slider

4/11/14

Glitz Design Inspiration

Happy Friday!  I have two new Glitz Design projects to share with you today!  Things have been so out-of-control crazy, I haven't even had time to post them yet.  I'm room mom for both my son and daughter's classrooms and it's been "cray cray", if you know what I mean. 

Anyhoo...on to the layouts. 


This first one was made with the new 77 collection.  I really wanted to go with a bold background on this one and added a piece of patterned paper to more than half of my page.  Then I layered on my photo, a few trimmed triangles for accents and added my journaling down the right hand side of my paper. 


Song lyrics and music is the theme at Glitz this week, and I drew inspiration from the "Oh baby it's a wild world" card.  I kept the main focus of my layout at the top of the page and used the "Squirrels" paper from the Carpe Diem collection to break up the white space.  

Be sure to visit the Glitz blog for more amazing inspiration from the Design Team!!

1 comment: