slider

5/28/14

Photo Editing Tips for Photoshop Elements

I love using Photoshop for photo editing, collages, overlays and the like, but it did take me quite a while to figure out the program and how to make it work best for me.  I know a few of you awesome blog readers have asked for some tutorials regarding how I edit my photos, so I thought I would start sharing a few of my tips here on the blog.  Every other Wednesday I plan to share a new walk through video or tutorial using Photoshop.  I'm obviously not sharing anything earth-shattering or new, and there are plenty of other videos and tutorials out there, but I just thought it would be fun to share my process and ideas!!

Here is the first video.  It covers brightening up photos using Photoshop, as well as Picmonkey.  It's a better version than the one I posted at Two Peas a few months ago.



So what would you like to see?  I have a list going, but am always happy to add any requests to it!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks, I really need some pointers regarding my photoshop elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love tips like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so generous to give away your secrets, Stephanie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stephanie. I like your tutorials and the pictures of your sweet girl are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie these are quite useful
    photoshop tricks for editing photos using photoshop, I really need some pointers regarding my photoshop elements. I'm also taking help from LearnPhotoEditing.net. This is also a good website to learn adobe photoshop tutorials and to get photoshop training to develop skills in this niche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love that tutorial video. I like how detailed and easy it is to follow. I'm looking for some other tricks in post processing and your blog is just a truck load of inspirations and amazing tips and tutorials. Kudos to you for being so skilled. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    Lisa Thompson @ Controlled Color

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a beginner & want to get some Photo Editing, techniques in Photoshop and this is also my question that the program and how to make it work best for me? Your lovely content with this video also inspires me a lot for knowing about this program. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete