slider

6/13/14

Project Life: April 12 on the 12th


Although Design A is my "go-to" page protector for getting caught up and back on track, I really love experimenting with the various other designs and stepping out of my creative Project Life routine.   This spread covers 8 of the photos from my April edition of the 12 on the 12th photography project.  I really wanted to highlight each of these photos and printing them as 6x6 (Design E) makes them bold and awesome!  I'm still contemplating adding in an insert of the remaining four photos, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.  


These photos are from my husband's birthday and his party.  I love that these pages document him and his amazing love for our two kids.  I used bits and pieces from the June Gossamer Blue kits to add a few little additions to the photos, although I definitely let the pictures speak for themselves.  Since I didn't have any spaces for journaling cards, I typed my journaling directly onto my photo in the white space.  




I just love that this spread is so bold and so bright.  I love how uniform and symmetrical everything looks.  And I love that it's all about the photos.


The Mini Placemat from the June Life Pages Main Add-On was the perfect finishing touch for these pictures!

So...do you stick with the same style page protector, or do you like to mix it up!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that white quote on the bright pink flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the top lovely and inspiring! Stephanie, maybe we should just make one rule: everything you create must be videoed and posted :) Your videos are my all-time favorite and your stuff always looks so amazing! Thank you for considering your new rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still learning about PL. If you do an insert, do you put it in the middle of this 2 page spread? and do you plan it to go with the other pages, meaning what embellishments, etc. that you use? ...beautiful work...as always!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I LOVE about your projects is the combo of gold, B&W photos and the typewriter. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, your PL album is beautiful and inspiriting! LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete