slider

7/15/14

Sneak Peeks: L'Atelier Scrap Workshop


In just a few days, I will be flying over to Spain to spend some good quality time at L'Atelier Scrap to help them celebrate their first anniversary!! I am so excited and I can't wait to get there!!  Putting together my projects for the class has been so darn fun!  The supplies are just amazing and I have so many fun ideas to share with the ladies!  I have two layouts and one mini album and they are all full of pretty colors and sparkles!

Here are a few sneak peeks of the products I'm using, as well as my projects!




If you are attending the workshop, I CANNOT WAIT to meet you!!!  We are going to have so much fun!!  

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Wooooow!!!! I can't wait too!!!! Finally we'll meet you!!!!! these sneak peeks are awesome!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be there with you... I look forward to the story of this adventure!
    Maybe next time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I can not believe it is Sunday! It is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my God! It's so beautiful! wishing to meet you on Sunday! I'm so excited too! Have a nice trip! a lot of kisses! Montse lesmiliunaidees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! See you on Sunday, I really want to meet you and see all the girls! :)

    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I cant wait to arrived Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I'm sure it will be an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh i would love to meet you :(
    What a shame!!!
    Have fun anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely. But unfortunately is Spain not around the corner. I wish you a great time there. Barceloma is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's meet on sunday!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie the workshop was WONDERFUL and you SO NICE person!
    It was a really pleasure to meet you.
    Thanks for coming to Barcelona.
    Miriam.

    ReplyDelete