slider

12/24/14

Far Far Away Sneaks / Studio Calico


I am so excited to share my very first Studio Calico project sneaks with you!!  The January kits are so amazing and they were so much fun to work with!  The colors are fresh and new....just like January!!   January is always one of my favorite months of the year....I love the fresh start, the new beginnings, the "to do" list of projects that I haven't messed up yet. 


I managed to squeeze out three layouts with the main kit (and could have kept going) and one with a mix of kits.  I so wish I would have had more time.....geez December.....slow down a little. 



These wood veneer diamonds were my fave....you'll be seeing a lot of those this month, I bet!!!  


I also managed to catch up with my November Project Life spreads AND start my 2015 album!  As I mentioned on Instagram....I'm taking a different approach to Project Life this year (this is my FIFTH year of PL), and I am so excited!!  I'll be back next week to share some of my thoughts and my plan!!  


Happy sneaky sneaky!  I'll be back on the 27th to post the full reveal!!  Can't wait to share more!!!  And don't forget....the Far Far Away kits will be up for grabs on the December 27th at 12am EST!!  I bet they go fast!! Happy shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment