slider

12/17/14

Tis the Season for Wrapping


As much paper as I have in my house, I should totally be a skilled gift wrapper.  Unfortunately, I fall short in this area every single Christmas.  Most of the time, our presents are wrapped and slapped under the tree....no bow, no label, no pretty tag.

This year, I'm determined to pretty up our gifts and packages.  Apparently, if you start early enough you CAN make this happen.  Who knew??  :)

I found myself driving from store to store the other day in search of boxes.  I really need some smaller rectangular boxes for some clay bowls I made and I could not find anything close to what I needed!  Then, as I was standing in the middle of my craft room, I spotted a stack of Project Life boxes from Studio Calico.  Score.  

These little boxes are THE PERFECT boxes for wrapping!!  The pattern is so super neutral that you don't have to wrap the boxes and they already have an elastic band to keep them closed.  Super score!!


I jazzed them up a little by adding ribbon, tags, Christmas goodies and some Project Life cards!!!  There are so many Project Life cards from Studio Calico that would work for gift packaging!!  I love that!!  


I bet you have a zillion of these boxes hanging around, don't you???  Go get to wrapping!!  You're welcome!  Ha!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Love these so much! Your colours are just so happy, and I love all the little extras and inclusions you wrapped with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing idea!! Love those little gift boxes!!

    ReplyDelete