slider

1/26/15

Cirque Sneaks / Studio Calico


It's almost reveal night over at Studio Calico and I can't wait for you all to see these kits!!  They are amazing!  February is always one of my favorite months as far as kits are concerned, and these definitely do not disappoint!  I think the Cirque Main Scrapbook kit is my favorite of them all!  I created four pages with this kit, and like usual, I had to make myself put it away to work on something else!  

Here are some sneaks to tide you over until midnight!!  The Cirque kits will be available to subscribers at 12 midnight tonight and at 12 noon tomorrow to everyone!!  

And if you aren't a subscriber yet and are thinking about it, you can start a new subscription for just $5!!  Use the codes FIVESTARTCARD to subscribe to the Card Kit or FIVESTARTPL to subscribe to the Project Life Kit!  Just add the Far Far Away subscription to your card, add in the code and you are all set!!  

And a FUN BONUS: One new subscriber will be randomly selected to receive a FREE 12-month subscription!!  Offer expires 1/26/15 at 11:59pm EST and requires a 6-month commitment!  









I have a few more projects that aren't pictured here to share, so be sure to check back all this week to see more!!  See you at reveal!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment