slider

2/11/15

Love Is In The Air


Love is in the air this month over at Studio Calico!!

If you are on the fence about subscribing, I can't recommend their kits enough!!  And the Cirque kits (which you would be your first kit subscription are amazing)!!  So many fun goodies!  It's like Christmas comes once a month!!  I've been digging into mine to work on my February Project Life book!  I'm changing up my size this month and it's so fun!!


Here are the details:

Let me know if you need me to push you over the edge!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I need you to push me over the edge;) I love the project Leigh kits, especially the days of the week cards. Love those. Can you buy those seperate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh they are so awesome!!! Go for it!! You will love it!! And they are exclusive to the kit!! I would buy a million of those for sure!!!

      Delete