slider

2/28/15

Mini Book Workshop



Want to start building a mini book library??  Then join me and a few other fabulous teachers for an awesome year of minis!

The Mini Book workshops at Studio Calico were some of my very favorite classes from last year.  I love making minis and it was so awesome to see some many different styles, ideas and inspiration throughout the year.  I love how the workshops were spaced just far enough apart so I could work on one album, finish it and then have a little while to snap photos for the next album!!  And I love that the classes were all offered as a bundle at the beginning of the year!  I looked forward to the classes all year long!


This year, I'm super excited to be a teacher for the workshop along with the amazing Tina Aszmus, Maggie Holmes and Marcy Penner.  This year is going to rock!  I can't wait to watch my album stack grow and grow throughout the year!!  

First in the line up is the super inspiring Tina Aszmus.  Tina has the most amazing eye for design.  Her projects and albums are always so inspirational.  Here's a little info about what's in store for her class:  Take time to explore your surroundings and record the details of daily life that you may have overlooked. Join Tina Aszmus in this Mini Book Workshop, and learn how to document the every day in an artful 4x6 mini album.

Tina will be using this awesome kit for her class, so grab it while you can!  I guarantee it will be gone soon!!  


You can purchase Tina's workshop by itself, or you can BUNDLE & SAVE!  Starting now through 3/31/2015, you can get all four 2015 Mini Book Mini Workshops for 20% off....that just $32 for all four workshops!  $8 a class!  How awesome is that??

Are you in??  I so hope to see you in class!!  

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be jumping in for this! Loved the mini album classes last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to taking your mini book workshop Stephanie! I usually jump for joy whenever Maggie has a class on Studio Calico because I love her work and her classes are amazing (and I did jump for her too). BUT I'm really loving that you'll be teaching one! I'm SO EXCITED for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! What day will your workshop begin and will you be using a class kit or specific add-on? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete