slider

5/5/15

March Project Life Album || Part II




Have I mentioned that I LOVE the 6x8 Handbook size for Project Life??  It is so easy and fun to fill up the pages.  And I feel like the "stress" of completing a full 12x24 cohesive spread is just not there! It's nice to work on a few pockets and tell one story or be able to include one event between the two pages.  

For my Project Life gallery this month at Studio Calico, I decided to just finish up my March Project Life album.  I used a few enlarged photos, as well as a photo collage to tell our story.  I think both elements add such a fun dynamic to a "mini" album.  


I wanted to have a few "see through" elements, so I sprinkled in some stars and confetti in one pocket and then stitched some of the Carolina Moon Project Life alpha on the outside of another pocket.  I love how it kind of screams "party"!  



The rest of these pages are pretty simple - photos, words, journaling cards.  Sometimes that's really all you need!  

I used my typewriter to type directly onto the photos and journaling cards.  It's just so easy and convenient to type and be done!  Sometimes I misspell words, and sometimes the type ends up all crooked, but I'm totally ok with that.  It's the words that count!



I finished these spreads with a few little stamps here and there.  I'm not the best at remembering to use my stamps, but the cute little tab stamp from the Project Life kit was just too fun to not use!  And it's designed by my favorite designer - Peppermint Granberg of One Little Bird.  She just makes so rad stuff, doesn't she??

And that's about it for March.  I'm thinking about doing a photo recap with a photo collage - just because collages are awesome and I love making them!  

On to finish April now!!  And then start my May Project Life - album.  Where do the months go??
Be prepared to see A LOT of puppy pictures.  He's like our new a baby!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow: Anna takes that birthday layout from lovely to stunning x

    ReplyDelete