slider

6/22/15

Oh Monday...


.....I am so ready for you!  I took a little mini vacation last week and had the BEST time!  I needed it. Oh man, did I need it.  We did a little bit of nothing and lots of everything.  It was the perfect mix of relaxation and "busy" without being too crazy or hectic.  We spent a few days at home, a few days with the sand in our toes.  It was just perfect.


And now I am so ready for this week.  I feel rested, organized and just plain excited for the week to begin.  I have lots and lots on my calendar this week.  It's a full week, but it's going to be a good one, I can just tell!


Towards the end of the week, I'll be sharing a look at my June Project Life album.  I love my growing collection of little books.  They just make me so very happy.  I'm already thinking ahead to July and what size album I'll be using!


Then there's this cutie, who keeps me on my toes.   I forgot how darn busy little puppies are.  I think we've found a good mix of running/walking/playing to keep him from nibbling on us and our stone fireplace (what's up with puppies eating rocks, by the way)?


The kids are in Vacation Bible School all week (yay!) and our church has VBS from 5-8pm each night, so I'm planning on eating my way around Raleigh while the kids dance and play!  Scott and I tried out a new restaurant last night for a fun Father's Day treat and the place did not disappoint!  The food was great and the company was even better!  My bestie is coming into town tonight, so we will be having a fun girls night!  Yay for Mondays, VBS and best friends!

So - that's a look ahead for me!  What a random post all about nothing, right?  
Regardless, I'm excited and I'm ready for whatever is in store for this week!  It's going to be an awesome week!  I hope your week is just as awesome!  
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment