slider

8/11/15

Memories



For some reason or another, I gravitate towards hidden journaling and interactive elements on my pages.  Heck - I even put together an entire class about adding interactive elements into layouts, Project Life spreads and mini albums over at Big Picture Classes!!  

I just love tucking a card in here or there, or creating a lift up flap to store extra photos or memorabilia of some kind.  


Over on Maggie's blog today, I'm sharing, yep, you guessed it - another interactive layout of some of our summer memories.  Creating a page with multiple photos just got easier!  Check out her blog to see more!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really love the interactiveness of the layout. Its so much fun that I want to try and recreate it! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete