slider

10/13/15

September in Photos

These are the rest of my images from the September photo a day challenge.  It was a fun challenge and I'm so glad I carried my camera around with me throughout the month.  And while I take at least one photo a day (usually), I found this project kind of stressed me out a little.  I've seen where some people completed this project by ONLY taking one photo each day.  That's a lot of pressure.  I'm more of a snap and delete kind of gal, so I took a whole bunch, kept my favorite and deleted the rest. Of all the photo projects I've completed, I think Day in the Life or Week in the Life is a more accurate representation of our life.  But playing around with my camera, trying out new things and learning as I go is always a good time, so no complaints here!

Goodbye September!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment