slider

10/5/15

We Just Click



I love using various shapes on my projects and circles are by far my favorite!!  When I saw the chipboard circles in the Wink Wink Scrapbook kit, I knew I wanted to play around with them to create a page of round circles, punched paper circles and the chipboard elements!

I began the page by layering the paper circles on my background and then my photos.  I moved them around a little to get a good balance of patterns and text.  Then I added in the chipboard pieces, some journaling typed onto vellum and an acetate "2".


Pages like this really are so simple to create, but since they are little different than the typical "square photos" and square corners, they seem a little more complex and involved!


So what about you??  Do you love using circles on your pages?  If you've never stepped out of the "square" box, you just have to try them out! Grab your favorite circle punch and get crafty!







No comments:

Post a Comment