slider

6/1/16

Home Is Where the Heart Is




It's so hard to put yourself out there.  And it's so easy to feel like you're the only one who doesn't have it all together...especially with good ole Instagram where gorgeous photos are all over the place. When Gabrielle from Design Mom emailed and asked if she would feature our home on her "Living with Kids" series, I almost said no. I even replied back to her to make sure she had the right person. 

But then I decided that sometimes you have to say yes and take that risk. Sometimes you have to put yourself out there, crazy and all. So I spilled my heart and shared our home. And it was awesome. If you would like to get a peek into our happy home, hop on over to Gabrielle's blog. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I thought your home and your interview were WONDERFUL. Be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie, that was just wonderful... and exactly what i needed to hear when i've had one of the roughest days in mommy-hood history. thank you for being open and honest. and your home is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading the article. I am a Mum to two (age 6 and 8), I work part time. I'm in awe of how tidy your house is. Love reading your blog too.

    ReplyDelete