slider

10/11/14

My Take on Art Journaling: Part 4

I posted part 4 of my art journal over on Maggie's blog a while back, but really wanted to share it here so all of my pages could be easily linked together.  

I really enjoy working on this sweet little book.  It's pretty much slam-packed right now and I'm trying to decide what type of album I'm going to use next.  Maybe a Handbook.  Or I might just make my own.  Who knows!!

Ok.... so here is my take on art journaling: part 4.











Click the links below for Part 1, 2 and 3 of my art journal.  :)

And that's a look at my art journal!  Are you ready to start yours yet?  I promise you won't be disappointed!!



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how it's so simple and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan mucho las tres primeras partes, pero la cuarta es increĆ­ble, las transparencias,el paso de la luz, y los escritos escondidos, Es precioso, felicidades¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhiii¡¡ que mal traduce, yo no dije contradictorio, son increĆ­ble las 3 primeras¡¡¡.Lo siento

    ReplyDelete