slider

3/15/13

colors combo galore: in the navy

happy friday everyone!  

there's a new challenge up at colors combo galore and i'm in love with the colors this week!

i had so much fun putting my layout together.

there's just something about balloons, a princess dress, a banner and enamel dots that make for some fun.

here is the inspiration board.  aren't the colors awesome?



and here is my layout for the week.

i used lots of dear lizzy's lucky charm collection for this one.  it was the perfect match for me.  and the photo of my two sitting on the hill holding the balloons couldn't be better!!





i took my inspiration from picture #1: focus on trends (banners)...and I also some inspiration from that first picture for the polka dot paper and the enamel dots on the page.

the vintage look of the birdcage in picture #4 was perfect inspiration for the distressed dear lizzy card.

thanks so much for stopping by!  pop on over to color combos galore and check out the other inspiration this week!  so fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great page - I love that navy dot paper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your style, so beautiful as is this layout :)

    ReplyDelete