slider

7/8/13

color combos galore: a bit of americana


there's a new inspiration board up at color combos galore.  it's called "a bit of americana" and it's the perfect mix of red white and blues.  i love how the light blue and gray is included!  



the main inspiration for my layout was photo #1 and the framed background.  i took more inspiration from photo #1 and decided to create a "patchwork" pattern for my background (inspired by the checkerboard and pieces).  i usually place my photo off to the left or right on my layout, but i felt to get the "framed effect" my photo needed to be front and center.  

here's a closer look...


thanks so much for stopping by today!  i hope your week is off to a great start!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I am your latest follower! I love all of the fun little details in your pages and project life!

    ReplyDelete