slider

8/20/13

project life: week 30


today i wanted to share a few more images from my week 30 of my project life album.  this week i used the wonderful august kit from elle's studio.  all of the cards and sentiments were so perfect for our fun and relaxing week!!

in my usual style, i used a few layered digital templates and brushes before printing out my photos.  i have found that i really like this process and it seems to save me a little time when putting my weeks together.

here is a look at my week 30...



and a closer peek at each side...



on friday of this week, i took a day trip with my two kids and my best friend in the whole wide world to the beach.  it was pretty awesome and i got a few fun photos of the kids together.  of course, i just had to include them all.  

some weeks i have pictures from each day, and others have a few from one day.  i try to keep it plain and simple and not too complicated.  trying to remember to document our days and that there is no set process for doing so!!




hope you are enjoying your last few days of summer.  we sure are.  school starts back all too soon.  although i'm kind of ready for a schedule again!!  

xoxoxo

1 comment: