slider

10/4/13

glitz design: bling bling & a cut file freebie

it's all about the giant rhinestones at glitz design this week.  their sparkle and shine can really make a project pop!!

for my project this week, i decided to add quite a few of them onto my layout....as well as a few baby photos.  (i think i'm obsessed with baby photos right now!)

i used my silhouette to cut out the background circle shape to add a little depth to my page.  i backed a few of the open circles with patterned paper from the finnley collection for a few color pops here and there.  then i finished the layout off with a quick title and the gorgeous giant rhinestones!






2 comments:

  1. I love this page Stephanie and what a cutie pie in the photos :)
    Thanks so much for the cut file, I have pinned it for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. found u on pinterest and i think this is such a sweet layout. thanks for the cutfile.

    ReplyDelete