slider

6/3/14

Jot Magazine: Issue 6


It's here!  It's here!!  Issue 6 of Jot Magazine is now available for viewing and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite issue yet!!  There is just so much gorgeous inspiration packed inside this magazine.  It's definitely the "grab a cup of coffee, sit and relax" type of read!  I know you will enjoy it!

I am so fortunate to have several layouts and Project Life spreads in the latest issue.  I had so much fun putting my pages together, and they just came together so easily.  I really love when everything "just works", you know.  

Did you know the magazine is "clickable" meaning, you can click links through the magazine to be taken to blogs, challenges, shopping, etc.  That's so awesome, right?  Below are my layouts for each of the challenges in the magazine (stripes, mega photo, birthday).  Be sure to add your project by following the links (or by stopping by the Jot blog).  We can't wait to see what you create!!




No comments:

Post a Comment