slider

6/4/14

Two Peas in a Bucket: You Are Loved

Hi!!  I have a new "Inspired" layout up in the Designer Garden at Two Peas in a Bucket!  I was so inspired by the elements of this month's mood board.  The colors and overall feel of the board is so fun and summery!!  

Here's a look at my page:


I took inspiration from the "you are loved" poster on the mood board and used it as the majority of my page.  To add a little dimension to my page, I used the negative of my cut title to mist my background.  I love how the mist helps the words pop from the page.

And here is a peek at the June mood board.  Just awesome!


You can read more about this layout, as well as see the products I used over at Two Peas.





4 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a process video over on my blog from a few weeks ago doing the exact same thing for the title, using the same Pinterest image as inspiration..... small world ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I see some Market Street goodies, my favorite collection :) -Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  3. the work on that title is just amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete