slider

12/9/14

Simple Christmas Mini Album



Today, I wanted to share a simple and sweet Christmas mini album that I put together last year.  It's more like a fold out card than a mini album, but you could easily add additional pages, or use it for one special event (like Christmas).  I think it would be awesome as a card too!!  :)


I used one sheet of 12x12 paper, which I trimmed in half (and then I ended up taking about a 1/4 of an inch off the height of the second sheet so my pages would fold together nicely).  Then you score each sheet at 6 inches, fold and adhere the two inside portions of the paper to each other.  Be sure to rotate the folds of your paper so both pages fold in to the middle. 



Fold the right side onto the middle section and then fold the left side onto the top of your right side (sounds confusing, but it's totally not!!).


When you open both sides out, you have a sweet little mini album.  I added two photos from our Christmas 2012 to the outer pages and then typed my journaling onto a doily, which I placed in the middle. 


The end result is a cute little fold out book!!  So simple and so fun!!  




2 comments:

  1. Lovely album, full of good ideas and inspiration for Christmas.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete