slider

12/8/14

Things I Love: December Edition

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be a part of the Studio Calico Creative Team for this upcoming year.  I found Studio Calico through Ali Edwards' blog years ago.  It was the very first place where I learned all about "scrapbooking" and supplies galore.  I began subscribing in late 2010, learned what a brad and a tiny attacher and a mini album was, and continued my subscription for about a year.  I found myself swamped with supplies (since I really only hoarded the products) and decided to take a little break in 2011.  I think I lasted about one month before I just HAD to re-subscribe.  Getting those kits each month is just like Christmas morning all over again.  And now, to think that I'm a part of the Studio Calico team is a dream come true!!  I am so looking forward to sharing sooooooo many fun projects and plans with you this year!  2015 is just going to be awesome!!  

One of the things I really want to do this year is to create monthly "favorite" boards.  I always love when people create these fun little boards (Elise's are my favorite) and so I figured I would join in on the fun!  Plus, I just looooooooove blogging, so....

Here are some of my December faves from Studio Calico!!
1: Hand Drawn Stars Die Cut - this star shape is my favorite and I'm actually hoarding a few packs of the wood veneer ones in my craft room!  I love that this die lets me create any color star!  Plus, dies are so fast and easy to use that you just can't beat them!!
2: Sparkle with Shanna Noel - Shanna is just an inspiration in and of herself, so this class to me is a no brainer!!  Whatever she makes turns to gold, so I know for sure that this class will totally sparkle!!
3: Park Avenue Printable by Hello Forever - it's probably pretty obvious that I love everything Marcy makes.  Her style is so clean and classic, and so darn versatile!  I have fun plans for these babies!!
4: Project Life Black Journaling Pen - this is my go-to pen for journaling.  It's so smooth and easy, and I love that you can purchase various sized tips.  The .03 is my favorite.  
5: Word Stickers by Hello Forever - Yup.  More goodies from Hello Forever.  I use these stickers on layouts, mini albums and especially in my Project Life album!!  You just can't go wrong with these!
6: Kiss Kiss Resin Candy Hearts - I know the big "love" day is a ways off, but I seriously gasped when I saw these.  I'm sucker for anything pink and hearts, so....I just had to have these!

Are any of these goodies on your wish list???  



No comments:

Post a Comment