slider

2/17/15

Eight: A Mini Album


Sweet mini albums are just my fave!!  
My hubby and I are celebrating eight great years of marriage in a week, so I decided to put together a fun mini album of JUST US over the weekend.  Rarely do I make projects with myself, much less my husband.  Let's just say that he doesn't really love the camera!!  :)


I used Dear Lizzy's XOXO kit and I LOVE how it turned out!  I've really wanted the papers from her Serendipity collection for a while, so when she released this new kit, I was all over it!!  The pops of pink with the shiny gold make for such a fun album!!  I also added in some Serendipity pieces that were included in the Cirque kits over at Studio Calico!!  Those gold foil words are divine!!


So, that's my new favorite mini!!  :)
Do you remember to document relationships with people other than just your children??  I am going to make a conscious effort to include more of "us" in our books and pages!!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I'm drooling! Just love all those candy colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! so cute and love all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! Such a fabulous project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mini! Love your pictures! And congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest mini ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you knock it out of the park Every Single Time!

    ReplyDelete