slider

3/25/15

Lisse Street Sneaks // Studio Calico


Only a few more days until the April reveal at Studio Calico.  This month's kits, Lisse Street, are some of my faves (I know, I know, I say that every month)!!  But seriously....there are so many things that I just love in the kits this month - large alpha, stamps, stickers, embellishments, tags and more!!  
This is a little peek at what I've been up to with my kits this month!  Lots and lots of fun!! 


Be sure to join us for pre-reveal chat on the 27th (at 11:00am and 11:00pm).  There just might be some fun prizes up for grabs!!



And if you are on that fence and want to join, then now is your chance!  For just a few more hours, Studio Calico is having a FLASH SALE!  Your first kit is free AND you get free shipping on your entire order!  Hop on over to the kits page to grab an Odyssey subscription!!





No comments:

Post a Comment