slider

3/31/15

March Project Life Album: Part II



Hi there!  Today, I thought I would share part II of my March Project Life album.  I've been working this one throughout the month, and decided to use my Lisse Street Project Life kit to put together a few page.  This 6x8 album size is so fun! I've really really enjoyed working with this size this month and I can totally see why so many people choose to document their lives using this smaller, more manageable size.  It's easy to pick and take with you, and most of the photo sizes are your common, everyday printable sizes.  


If you saw part I of my March album or watched the video,  you probably heard me say that I am using Ali Edwards' Week in the Life album from last year.  I ended up putting together a digital photo book through Artifact Uprising for my WITL, so I had this pretty white album just waiting to be used.  Ali designed a few different sized page protectors, so I've had a lot of fun incorporating different sized photos (in page protectors) in my album. 

The first "page" for this section is a smaller "coin-sized" page protector.  I LOVE this size!  It's perfect for those "not so great" photos.  I filled up most of the slots with photos, but left one empty, which I added a chipboard sticker to (both the front and back).  The chipboard pieces in the Lisse Street Project Life kit are so fun - and they are designed by my fave designer, Marcy!!


To keep my album "easy", I try to stick with the photo or card sized to fit each pocket.  Sometimes I have a smaller photo that I might add onto a larger journaling card, but for the most part, adding in true to size cards/photos has really simplified the process of Project Life for me!



And while these pages definitely contain more "plastic" than some of my other Project Life albums this year, I sill made sure to include a few large photos and full spread photos.  Full spread photos are my favorite!  And this photo of my two kiddos above needs to be blown up into a poster-sized print.  Love them!


I used this Q/A card from the kit to ask my kids some silly questions and recorded their answers on a few tags.  The tags are slipped right behind their photos, which creates for a fun interactive element to the spread!


And that's a look at my album so far!  With a beach trip and a recent birthday, I have plenty more photos to add, so this is going to be one full book!  You all know I love a chunky album!




No comments:

Post a Comment