slider

2/29/16

Join Me In InstaEdits!

Happy Monday! I have a BRAND NEW class up at Big Picture Classes today called InstaEdits and I hope you will join me!!  This class is all about my favorite editing apps and how to make your photos pop! 

In the class, I'll walk you through my process for editing with the Pic.Tap.Go app, A Color Story app and Photoshop Express app! These three are my go-to when editing with my phone and I love the ending result! 


I'm also sharing a few of my favorite ways to get those photos OFF of your phone and onto your walls and albums!  It's going to be an awesome time and I hope you will pop on over into class and join me!  


Hope to see you there!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg... i may have to join big picture classes just for this class. your pictures are always so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete