slider

4/13/14

12 on the Twelfth: April Photos

Another 12 on the Twelfth is in the books!  I'm still quite shocked that I ended up with 12 pictures from today!  I  started off strong, but the to-do list quickly got in the way of my camera.  I feel like the photos totally capture our day, though.  It was all about my husband and a party.... 

I ended up with way more "subject" photos than I'm usually get, but I love the emotion and happiness that is captured from today.  It was a good day.  Good food, good fun, good friends and good family.  Really, there's nothing better.  

Here's a look at our day...


If you were able to play along, I would love for you to link up your photos!!  And if you missed today, pick another day and then link up.  There are no rules with this fun project!!  Happy snapping!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like my photos are a struggle every month! It's like a timer to remember to take them. Today is especially challenging as I spent all morning in a meeting and now most of the afternoon too.

    ReplyDelete